May 1st, 2015 – Financial Intermediary School
Paragon Financial and Bankers Advocate will hold an accounts receivable financing education & training seminar via Google Hangout on May 1st, 2015 for those interested in becoming or sharpening their skills as Factoring Brokers or Financial Intermediaries.
- Selling against Merchant Cash Advances (MCA’s)
- Know the difference between PO Funding and Work in Process Financing
- Know the difference between Invoice Factoring and PO Funding
- How to generate leads through your own website
- How to quickly size up a deal and place it at the correct funder
- Using Credit Insurance as a Marketing Tool
- Using Tax Issues as a Marketing tool
- Know invoice factoring terms and important points
For more information, please email Chris Curtin at email@example.com or call 954-524-4840 x221.
**IMPORTANT** – The online seminar will be a Google+ Hangout which requires you to log in with your Google account or create a new Google account.