Paragon Financial and Bankers Advocate will hold an all-day invoice factoring training seminar on Friday, June 20, 2014 for those interested in becoming Factoring Brokers or Financial Intermediaries.
Topics covered include:
- Networking with referral sources
- How to generate leads through your own website
- How to quickly size up a deal and place it at the correct funder
- Know the difference between PO funding and Invoice Factoring
- Using Credit Insurance as a Marketing Tool
- Using tax issues as a Marketing tool
- Know invoice factoring terms and important points
- 1.5 hour intro to being a factoring broker from 8-9:30am
Learn the Financial Intermediaries essentials and kick off your career of being a Factoring Broker.